The two-year-old died on Wednesday, five days after choking on a grape at the Hartlepool branch of the pizza chain.
A Pizza Hut spokesperson said: “As a mark of respect, and in light of the tragic death of Jacob Jenkins, we have removed grapes from our menu with immediate effect.
“The well-being of our guests is always our number one priority, and our hearts go out to his family.”
Bodycam footage shows police breaking into hot car to free distressed dog stuck in high temperatures
More than 400 potential victims of modern slavery identified in Bedfordshire last year
Three members of the same Bedford family die in Italian road crash
Bedford woman jailed after head-on collision on wrong side of the road
Police step up patrols after Bedford car workshop broken into more than 35 TIMES
What to do if the child is unconscious
If the child is unconscious put them on a firm, flat surface and shout for help.
Call 999 and put the phone on loudspeaker so your hands are free.
Again don’t leave the child at any stage.
Start cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
The 999 operator will give you details of how to give CPR to a child.