FIVE road closures for Bedford drivers this week
Expect delays of up to half an hour
And two of them are expected to cause delays of between 10 minutes and half an hour.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that one closure already in place is expected to carry on this week:
• A1, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A1 northbound, Sandy Roundabout to Black cat Roundabout carriageway closure and diversion route due to emergency structure - maintenance works on behalf of National Highways.
And a further five closures will begin over the next seven days:
• A1, from 9pm January 10 to 5am January 11, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A1 southbound, Wyboston to Tempsford lane closure due to communications works on behalf of Ringway.
• A1, from 9pm January 10 to 5am January 22, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A1 northbound and southbound, Baldock to Biggleswade, Lane closure for Horticulture (Cutting and Planting) on behalf of Ringway.
• A421, from 9.30pm January 10 to 5am January 11, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A421 eastbound, Marston Moretaine to Marsh Leys - carriageway closure for White Lining/Road Markings on behalf of Ringway.
• A428, from 9pm January 17 to 5am January 19, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A428 between Barford Road roundabout and Potton Road Bridge. Works under traffic signals for maintenance works on behalf of Shift traffic.