Buy a 4-bed house for under £180k from Kier with FirstBuy!

KIER Partnership Homes is pleased to report that the final few four-bedroom family homes are available to reserve now at Heritage Green – its new development at New Cardington.

First-time buyers can take advantage of the FirstBuy scheme, which is designed to help new home buyers onto the property ladder by making their first home much more affordable.

You pay from only 80 per cent of the purchase price now, with an equity loan on the remaining 20 per cent, which is interest free for the first five years.

This means that you can purchase one of the lovely four-bedroom homes at Heritage Green for just £179,996 (based on 80 per cent of the asking price of £224,995). Terms and conditions apply.

The Kelstern four-bedroom townhouse makes a versatile family home, with a generous kitchen/breakfast room and well-proportioned dining room on the ground floor, with garage behind; and an airy living room, two good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. The top floor has two en suite bedrooms – the second bedroom is almost as large as the master suite!

If you looking for a smaller home, there is also the final remaining two-bedroom apartment available for £103,996 with FirstBuy.

All homes at Heritage Green benefit from a stunning contemporary kitchen complete with dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The bathrooms and en suites are also finished to a modern design, with quality chrome fittings.

Bedford station is approximately 3.5 miles from the development, offering a fast and frequent service into London St Pancras station in as little as 43 minutes. Excellent road links from New Cardington provide easy access to the M1 junction 13 and the A1, via the A421. London Luton Airport is less than 30 miles away.

For those of you who need to move quickly and have a house to sell, Kier is offering part-exchange on selected four-bedroom homes (subject to criteria). You will need to move fast if this proposition appeals to you though, as availability is limited. There really is no time to lose!

The Heritage Green showhome and marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday, 10am – 5pm. For more information, please call 01234 740096 or visit Alternatively, telephone the sales hotline on 0800 285 1082.

Kier Partnership Homes is proud to support its nominated charity, Help for Heroes, and invites clients to donate generously to this worthy cause.

Kier Group is a leading UK construction company that employs over 11,000 people worldwide and has an annual revenue of £2.1bn.

Kier Homes is the homebuilding division of Kier Group, and provides both private and affordable housing.


Related topics: