Man suffers anaphylactic shock after being stung by bee in Bedford

editorial image
0
Have your say

A man has been taken to hospital after suffering an allergic reaction from a bee sting in Bedfordshire.

The East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST) received a call at 11.40am yesterday (August 18) to the A6 at Clophill.

They treated a man in his 20s who was in anaphylactic shock after being stung by a bee.

He was conscious and breathing and was taken to Bedford Hospital for further treatment.

A rapid response vehicle and ambulance crew also attended.

His condition is not believed to be life-threatening.