Fire crews battled a blaze that took hold of a house in Putnoe at the weekend.
The Bedfordshire Fire and Luton Service was called to The Ridgeway in Putnoe at around 2.45pm on Sunday to reports of a house fire.
The blaze started in the property’s adjoining garage and then spread to the first-floor bedroom and conservatory.
Neighbours reported several explosions from the garage and flames up to the roof.
Nobody was injured,
Firefighters put out the fire by 3.30pm. The cause is believed to be accidental so the fire service is not investigating the incident,